by Timothy Charles Holmseth
What would make a teenage girl accept a twenty-five year prison sentence, rather than tell investigators where she really was the night HaLeigh Cummings was reported missing?
This is the question that has baffled the American public for four years, and turned little Misty Croslin into the most enigmatic prisoner that falls asleep in a Florida prison each night.
However, the answer to this burning question may have been hiding in plain sight, for years.
Emerging facts and circumstances, long known to a Christian missionary from the Palatka, Florida area, are revealing something very dark and disturbing has been occurring behind the scenes for quite some time.
Harriet Sweat operates a missionary based upon the biblical verse, “I was in prison and you came to me.” She provided friendship and assistance to Hank and Lisa Croslin, the parents of Misty Croslin.
Hank and Lisa Croslin have both struggled as addicts and spoke very highly of Harriet Sweat, who Hank referred to as “Ms. Harriet.”
The emerging information involves:
- Group from South Florida shadowing and keeping tabs on Misty Croslin’s parents
- Monetary funds being distributed monthly to the Croslins
- Web group running donation scam using the plight of the Croslins
- Web group stalking and harassing Harriet Sweat
- Website used to intimidate Harriet Sweat and other witnesses in the HaLeigh Cummings investigation
Some of the suspected players involved in this underworld operation are known, and presently under investigation by state and federal authorities.
This matter is being developed and more information will be forthcoming in days to come.