The disappearance of HaLeigh Cummings was the first of an ill-fated mass abduction plan
by Timothy Charles Holmseth
Imagine a national outbreak of mysterious child kidnappings.
It almost happened.
In February of 2009 a five year-old from Satsuma, Florida named HaLeigh Ann-Marie Cummings mysteriously vanished.
But the true nightmare scenario that nearly unfolded is a story that has gone un-told – until now.
Children were going to vanish everywhere.
HaLeigh’s kidnapping was a flag-ship event that was actually intended to make child abductions much easier, and extremely lucrative, for experts in the field of searching for missing persons. The seemingly random abduction of the little Satsuma girl was actually a strategic operation, and had the plan worked, children would have begun to disappear at an alarming rate.
The kidnapping was an operation executed by career human traffickers with a strategic goal centered on setting new legal precedent in the Florida courts.
One of the operatives of Kidnapping Inc. was Art Harris, a blogger retained by HaLeigh Cummings’ mother Crystal Sheffield. On March 11, 2009, one month after the child’s disappearance, Harris published the first piece of propaganda. It was entitled “HaLeigh Cummings’ mom wants custody!”
The propaganda piece, which is seen below, is narrated by Investigative Author Timothy Charles Holmseth.
Holmseth has logged more hours, and interviewed more key figures in the kidnapping than any other journalist or news reporter in the world. Holmseth himself was interviewed by the Minneapolis FBI in 2010 after the Jacksonville FBI requested copies of his recorded interviews.
* * * * * * * * * *
HaLeigh Cummings’ mom wants custody!
By Art Harris, (c), http://www.artharris.com., all rights reserved
- This was the first article developed to promote the activities of Kidnapping Inc. after HaLeigh Cummings vanished on February 10, 2009.
- The HaLeigh Cummings kidnapping was the flag-ship case for the operation.
In what could set a legal precedent for missing children, The Bald Truth has learned exclusively that the mother of five year old Haleigh Cummings aims to fight for legal custody of a daughter abducted a month ago from her father’s home while he was at work and his 17 year old girlfriend slept nearby.
- The ‘disappearance’ of HaLeigh was staged.
- Crystal Sheffield knew her daughter HaLeigh was alive.
- The primary objective of Kidnapping Inc. in the HaLeigh Cummings case was to change legal precedent that would transform the kidnapping of children into an extremely lucrative and sustainable industry.
- The setting of legal precedent would make it okay for a lawyer to file for physical custody of a child that is ‘missing’.
In an exclusive interview, Crystal Sheffield, 23, tells me she also wants custody of her son and Haleigh’s little brother, a four year old she had with Ronald Cummings, 25. The boy, “Junior,” as he’s called, reportedly told police he saw a man dressed in black snatch his sister off her mattress in the pre-dawn darkness Feb. 10 as she slept in the living room of their father’s trailer in Palatka, Florida.
- The ‘man dressed in black’ story created the appearance that a stranger was able to enter the home and kidnap HaLeigh because her babysitter was not responsible enough to keep her safe. This would be the basis for a lawyer to file for change of custody in future cases (a successful kidnapping).
- The ‘man dressed in black’ story, which was later changed to ‘black man’ was a fake story created by Kidnapping Inc. to implicate a black drug dealer. The cover story was to be that Ronald Cummings ripped off a black drug dealer, resulting in his daughter being taken and held for ransom. Candidates for the frame-up were the following black men from the Palatka, Florida area:
- Gregory Page
- Jerome William
- Donnie Spells
- Daniel Lookadoo
- Crazy Al (Capone)
“We think she’d be the better parent, so we’ll be exploring how (Ronald Cummings) got custody in the first place, whether it was proper. We already have one child missing from his care, and he’s about to marry the 17 year old (Misty Croslin), who was home babysitting her and his son,” REDACTED who has been interviewing locals by phone and is expected to arrive in Putman County on Thursday.
- Crystal Sheffield was addicted to drugs. Sometimes she could not even function. Her true feelings for her daughter were evidenced when she could not produce one single photograph of herself with HaLeigh to show the media.
- Neither parent was competent or properly caring for the children.
“From what I’ve gleaned from investigators, news reports and interviews with local witnesses and the mother’s family, I have grave concerns for the welfare of Haleigh’s little brother, Junior. When I get down there Thursday, I’ll be investigating if there’s any type move the mother needs to make to protect the last child that remains in the father’s custody.”
- Crystal Sheffield was an active drug addict and was not a suitable candidate for placement of HaLeigh’s little brother. This fact was known to every single person that worked with Crystal Sheffield.
- The objective was to have a Judge grant a change in physical custody request for HaLeigh’s little brother, which would then transfer over to HaLeigh, and she could be returned.
- EXPLAINED: If this scenario would have resulted in a change of custody, any high-conflict custody dispute would be subject to the ‘newly established legal precedent’ sought by the people that abducted HaLeigh Cummings. Under the new ‘precedent’ – any parent in a high-conflict custody case could utilize an ‘abduction team’ to stage the kidnapping. The ‘kidnapping’ would then be held up as evidence to demonstrate to the court the unfitness of the custodial parent. Based upon this, the need for a change of physical custody could be argued. Once the change of custody is granted, the abducted child could be ‘found’ or returned if so desired.
REDACTED is also bringing in a crack private investigator, William Staubs, 52, a gravel-voiced tough guy who weighs 250 pounds and goes by the nickname Cobra. He’ll be hunting witnesses REDACTED, who may not want to tell everything to a police officer, but may tell me things that could lead to finding Haleigh through a private effort REDACTED
- William Eugene Staubs (Cobra the Bounty Hunter) was involved in HaLeigh’s fake kidnapping. His objectives did not involve ‘searching’ for the child.
- Staubs originally claimed he was working for Rev. Richard Grund. Rev. Grund’s son, Jesse Grund, was once engaged to be married to Casey Anthony, mother of slain toddler Caylee Anthony.
- During a strange conversation between Timothy Charles Holmseth, Rev. Richard Grund, and William Staubs, Grund repeatedly expressed his fear that DNA from his family was going to be stolen and planted in the Caylee Anthony murder case.
- During an interview, Wayanne Kruger expressed her fear that Rev. Grund might have killed HaLeigh Cummings during an “exorcism”. Grund is an admitted (former) worshipper of Satan. Kruger said Grund didn’t think HaLeigh was completely human because she has Turner’s syndrome, which affects her reproduction ability. She said Grund thought HaLeigh had a demon in her.
- The statement by Kruger, combined with the statements by Grund, create questions about the exact whereabouts of Caylee Anthony in the hours before she died. It is significant that Casey Anthony claimed her daughter was kidnapped. It is possible that when Casey Anthony told her Zenaida Gonzalez story, she was sticking to the story she was told to give. It is possible Casey Anthony did not murder her daughter and the not guilty verdict was proper.
- Staubs and others were actively planting evidence. They were trying to create the appearance HaLeigh was dead. They were trying to create the appearance they had located ‘suspects’ in her ‘murder’.
- Staubs talked about an international search firm that was being developed that would search for missing children. He said he had been promised many more cases ‘just like this one’.
At a press conference Tuesday, a new reward of $35,000 was announced. Dozens of state, local and federal law enforcement remained tight-lipped, as both parents plead for Haleigh’s safe return.
Family members scribbled messages in black magic marker on yellow helium filled balloons they soon released.
“Haleigh-bug, Nana misses you very much. Please release my Doodle,” wrote Crystal’s mother.
“Misty and Daddy got married, just like you wanted,” wrote Haleigh’s father. “We love you.”
- The balloon release event was planned by Crystal Sheffield’s victim’s advocate Wayanne Kruger. It was intended to create the appearance that HaLeigh’s family did not know where she was or who took her.
- Events such as the balloon release often resulted in press coverage, which resulted in donations flowing in to the HaLeigh Bug Foundation. The HaLeigh Bug Foundation was a fraud and was not registered with the Florida Department of Corporations as a 501(c)3 non-profit organization until a private citizen filed a complaint.
At the Putman County courthouse Monday, Ronald and Misty applied for a marriage license; on Tuesday, she was brandishing a new diamond ring for the cameras.
Croslin said that her engagement may be misunderstood by some people, but “it’s still all about finding Haleigh. This is what Haleigh wanted. She’s always talked about it.”
Croslin also claims Haleigh called her “mom.” According to reports, the bizarre lovebirds could tie the knot as early as this week. With Misty a minor, her family had to fill out paperwork granting her the okay to marry.
On the 911 tape of Misty’s initial call to police last month to report Haleigh missing, Ronald can be heard cursing his new fiance in the background, and threatening to kill whoever took her. But they’ve apparently made up.
“He’s getting married 30 days after Haleigh goes missing, that says it all,” Crystal tells me in an exclusive interview, adding that she has postponed her plans to marry an electrician named Chad, but will keep paying for the wedding dress she has on layaway.
“With Haleigh missing, getting married is the last thing on my mind. I can’t sleep. I lay down at night, but I don’t sleep. I try to rest, but I can’t. It’s bad when your baby is gone.”
- The marriage between Ronald Cummings and Misty Croslin was to acquire spousal privilege regarding the murder of an adult, which HaLeigh allegedly witnessed.
Crystal says she spent much of Tuesday in tears, telling me how she paid a private visit to Ronald’s trailer home where Haleigh spent her last night. Police found the back door propped open by a brick, and Misty says she has no idea how that happened, and didn’t hear a thing. Investigators have been running down leads and tips with the help of the FBI.
On Tuesday, Crystal surveyed the living room of her ex-boyfriend’s trailer, the purported crime scene, as police held TV cameras back to give her privacy; then Haleigh’s distraught mother threw herself onto the mattress the five year old used as a bed, and burst into tears.
Outside, friends could hear her screaming, hysterical, inconsolable. It was a heart-breaking scene, one told me.
Misty was with her, pleading with Crystal to believe her when she said she had no idea how her baby vanished, or who was behind it. Crystal asked for a toy, or some momento of Haleigh to take with her; it was fine with Misty, but she said she’d have to ask Ronald first. Crystal left empty-handed.
Later, she told me she’d cried herself out, but “it didn’t help much.”
Both Misty and Ronald claim they passed lie detector tests, though police sources won’t confirm nor deny it.
Victim’s advocate Wayanne Kruger, an author who’s daughter pressed charges against a godfather who’d molested her as a child, flew in from California to volunteer, and donated proceeds from a book signing to help Crystal stay afloat.
- The scene of Crystal Sheffield and Misty Croslin sitting together in HaLeigh’s bedroom was arranged by Art Harris, William Staubs, and Wayanne Kruger. The crying and wailing was actually the sounds of Misty Croslin.
- This description of Crystal Sheffield was published to make the public believe she had nothing to do with her daughter’s disappearance.
In the meantime, REDACTED aims to organize a command post for volunteers and start printing bumper stickers, pins and t shirts to raise awareness about what police are calling an abduction.
Authorities are still searching for Haleigh. She has blond hair and brown eyes and is 3 feet tall.
Please call the Putnam County Sheriff’s Office at 386-329-0800 if you have any information regarding Haleigh Cummings.
This entry was posted on Wednesday, March 11th, 2009 at 2:33 am and is filed under ART HARRIS REPORTS.
* * * * * * * * * *
The first line of the article laid out the mission of Kidnapping Inc. “In what could set a legal precedent for missing children…” Harris wrote.
The “precedent” would make a child’s disappearance grounds for a change of custody motion.
The legal argument – – – if a missing child’s custodial parent is not able to provide a safe enough environment to prevent a kidnapping, then a change of custody should be ordered.
Interviews by Holmseth uncovered the true facts and circumstances surrounding HaLeigh’s abduction and the activities of Kidnapping Inc.
Wayanne Kruger, victim’s advocate for HaLeigh’s mother Crystal Sheffield, said the operations involved operatives that coordinated through a network across the United States and abroad.
William Staubs (Cobra), private investigator, Case Closed, Inc. provided services to Sheffield and members of her family. During interviews with Holmseth, Staubs said he was going to be a lead investigator for the child search firm, and had been promised at least a dozen more cases.
According to Staubs, the operation was going to be funded by the HaLeigh Bug Foundation. He said the business plan of the apparatus contained a very large media component, and plans were made to secure large amounts of office space that were going to be needed for a private television studio.
Staubs said Holmseth disrupted the entire operation when he began to report the truth about the missing little girl. Staubs said Holmseth enraged the stakeholders of the business and they vowed to silence him.
Staubs named several of the individuals involved in the business plan, which included Harris, and a man from Tennessee named Levi Page.
Page is a young blogger that once appeared via Skype on the HLN cable channel to discuss missing person cases. He also hosted a radio program on the Blogger News Network for a time.
Page telephoned Holmseth and invited him to be a guest on his radio program. When Holmseth declined the offer, the young man became irate, verbally abusive, and began shouting sexual based vulgarities. On several occasions Page warned Holmseth he better shut up about HaLeigh Cummings being alive.
Kruger said the trafficking operation included a man named John Regan, Hastings, Florida. Regan dressed as a pastor, and according to multiple witnesses, claimed he was a member of law enforcement. Kruger said Regan claimed to be an ‘undercover pedophile’ that pretends to be a pedophile to catch other pedophiles – for the FBI.
Rev. Richard Grund and Staubs both said John Regan bragged that he used a badge to impersonate a law enforcement officer in an airport, which is a federal crime.
Kruger described a soft porn shoot done with the missing child shortly before she disappeared. She said John Regan (the undercover pedophile) was present and secretly recorded the transactions and activities that involved Teresa Neves, HaLeigh’s paternal grandmother.
The recordings were used to blackmail Neves and HaLeigh’s father into silence about HaLeigh’s abduction.
John Regan was often accompanied by his son, Jeremiah Regan. The younger Regan is captured on audio talking to a young prostitute named Kristina Prevatt. Jeremiah Regan is heard telling Prevatt that he is working with the police, and claims to have the authority to offer immunity in the case. He told Prevatt he could promise her immunity if she would simply make a written statement implicating a young girl named Misty Croslin.
Donald Knop, an employee on Crystal Sheffield’s extended staff, said John Regan claimed to be working for the “CIA”.
Kruger said John Regan and Staubs have ‘houses’ in various states where children are kept. She also said John Regan is a dangerous pedophile that has raped many small boys. Kruger said she interviewed the mothers of the small boys and provided Holmseth their names.
Kruger said John Regan was a participant of a baby-selling operation based out of Fort Lauderdale, Florida. She said infants and small children were sold to purchasers in foreign countries. She said the scheme was so elaborate they had fake medical documents, which are required to take a person under the age of two out of the country.
Visit http://www.writeintoaction.com for other stories on this subject.