Evidence, facts, and circumstances shows Misty Janette Croslin’s rights under the 14th Amendment to the United States Constitution have been violated.
The Equal Protection Clause of the 14th amendment of the U.S. Constitution prohibits states from denying any person within its jurisdiction the equal protection of the laws.
Evidence obtained by Timothy Charles Holmseth, investigative journalist/author, demonstrates the State of Florida, via the Putnam County Sheriff’s Office (PCSO), Florida Department of Law Enforcement (FDLE), Florida Department of Children and Families (DCF), and several licensed members of the Florida legal community violated Misty Janette Crolsin’s Fourteenth Amendment rights.
The violations were deliberate, malicious, with malice and forethought in advance and continuance of RICO.
The 14th Amendment is to apply “equal application” of the laws.
Misty Janette Croslin; in 2009; she being a child rape, physical abuse, and torture victim (child in need of protection) under Florida statute was, and has been, perpetually denied and deprived her rights and protections by the aforementioned agencies, as secured and guaranteed under the U.S. Constitution.
Evidence shows the PCSO, FDLE, and their agents selectively and illegally targeted Misty Janette Croslin; a minor child whose status was governed by Florida Statute – 39.201Mandatory reports of child abuse, abandonment, or neglect; mandatory reports of death; central abuse hotline.
Extremely powerful and equally disturbing evidence shows the PCSO, FDLE, DCF, and their agents had knowledge that Misty Janette Croslin was a victim of rape, abuse, and torture. Agents of the aforementioned knew or should have known that Misty Janette Croslin, at the time of HaLeigh Ann-Marie Cummings’ disappearance, had been a recent victim of rape, abuse, and torture that fell under Florida Statute 827.03Abuse, aggravated abuse, and neglect of a child.
Evidence shows the PCSO, FDLE, and their agents constructively violated Florida Statute 777.201 Entrapment. The aforementioned entrapment executed to clear the way for the agencies to:
(1) Arrest and incarcerate Misty Janette Croslin.
(2) Use Misty Janette Croslin as a prop during a national televised media event where she was made to stand on a dock by the St. John’s River in a prisoner uniform hand-cuffs while divers searched for HaLeigh Ann-Marie Cummings. This was done to create the false appearance Misty Janette Croslin was/is responsible for the disappearance and (non-existent) murder of HaLeigh Ann-Marie Cummings.
(3) Remove the Amber Alert status from HaLeigh Ann-Marie Cummings during the national profile media event.
(4) Conceal from the public the facts and circumstances of a murder of an adult that took place at 202 Green Lane, Satsuma, Florida (Ronald Cummings’ residence) shortly before HaLeigh Ann-Marie Cummings vanished.
(5) Conceal from the public the facts and circumstances surrounding child pornography (federal crime) and sexual molestation of HaLeigh Ann-Marie Cummings.
(5) Keep from public knowledge the fact HaLeigh Ann-Marie Cummings is alive.
(6) Protect a drug trafficking network that is in violation of RICO.
(7) Protect from prosecutions the child pornographers that exploited HaLeigh Ann-Marie Cummings.
Some of the names that will be revealed in the supporting evidence are (but are not limited to):
- Putnam County Sheriff Jeff Hardy
- Captain Dominic Piscitello, PCSO
- Captain John Greenwood, PCSO
- Special Agent Travis Smith, FDLE
- Detective Peggy Cone, PCSO
- William Staubs (a.k.a. Cobra), licensed private investigator in Florida
More names will be released in the future.
Timothy Charles Holmseth will be presenting the information and evidence in advance of a legal action by an attorney on behalf of Misty Janette Croslin.