by Timothy Charles Holmseth on February 3, 2017, 12:20 P.M. CST
Timothy Charles Holmseth
320 17th Street N.W.
East Grand Forks, MN
February 3, 2017
GFPD Chief Mark Nelson (Grand Forks, North Dakota)
EGFPD Chief Michael Hedlund (East Grand Forks, Minnesota)
This email shall memorialize existing threats to the safety and rights of me and my family. The following list of encounters with law enforcement has occurred amidst my request for public records and investigative reporting regarding the following events, which I believe to be related to law enforcement’s involvement in drug trafficking and organized crime in North Dakota, Minnesota, and elsewhere:
- Caitlin Jenna Erickson (suspicious death) in Grand Forks
- Kristen Guillemette death (suspicious death in Grand Forks)
- David James Elliott shooting (unarmed man shot by police in Grand Forks)
- Pembina County Police Shooting (Clifford Edward Monteith III)
- Rolette County Police Shooting (two shootings/three dead /courthouse locked down – all in four days)
- Retired Walsh County Sheriff Lauren Wild (secretly) involved in David Elliott pursuit
- Human Fingers on Picnic Table at Red River Campground in East Grand Forks
- Wal-Mart Shooting
- Altru pharmaceuticals
- Compromised BCI agents
RECENT ENCOUNTERS WITH LAW ENFORCEMENT
On October 14, 2016 I advised East Grand Forks Police Chief Michael Hedlund via email that an EGFPD officer, upon seeing my vehicle, abruptly turned around and followed me until I turned into the Frandsen Bank drive through. My email to Mr. Hedlund said in part, “I would like to remind you that when a police officer does that to an innocent person, the officer is deliberately and knowingly terrorizing the targeted individual. Because I knew I had not violated any law, the only thing that went through my mind was “there’s a man with a gun following me”.
On October 23, 2016 I advised EGFPD Chief Hedlund that on October 22, 2016 an EGFPD officer abruptly left its stationary position in a parking lot near my home and followed me.
On January 10, 2017 I advised Grand Forks (North Dakota) Police Chief Mark Nelson via email that while I was working as a delivery driver for [REDACTED] in Grand Forks a vehicle attempted to collide with me and forced me off the road. It was my belief the vehicle that came at me from the front was coordinating with a vehicle that was behind me. I avoided collision by driving part of my vehicle up onto a roadside snow embankment.
- Note: The next day I received video in the U.S. Mail from the North Dakota Attorney General’s Office that showed never before seen footage of the David James Elliott shooting captured by a Grand Forks Sheriff’s vehicle, which proves the official version presented by Grand Forks States Attorney David Jones is patently false and the shooting was an attempted murder
On January 15, 2017 I advised EGFPD Chief Hedlund that a police officer was knocking on my door between 2-3 A.M. claiming I had called the police.
On January 25, 2017 during my daily routine of traveling to Central Middle School in East Grand Forks to pick up my son I observed an EGFPD vehicle parked in the very back of the parking lot. I noticed the police vehicle in its odd and obscure location, only after stepping out of my car to take off my [REDACTED} jacket. I stared at the police vehicle for about 30 seconds. I then got back in my car. After about a minute the police vehicle left the area.
On February 2, 2017, while working as a delivery driver for [REDACTED], I returned from a delivery to find a GFPD unit parked, ominously alone, in the back parking lot. The police officer waited for me to see him and then slowly drove out. The vehicle was also noticed by the manager at [REDACTED] before I returned from my delivery and was captured on [REDACTED] surveillance.
- Note: Before going to work at [REDACTED] on February 2, 2017 I received body-cam in the U.S. Mail from the North Dakota Attorney General’s Office from the camera of a GFPD officer that further proves the official version of the David James Elliott shooting presented by Grand Forks States Attorney David Jones is patently false and the shooting was an attempted murder
Timothy Charles Holmseth
Attached: jpg Central Middle School police; jpg [REDACTED] police
Cc: David Jones, North Dakota Attorney General, Todd Feland, Grand Forks City Council, EGF City Council, Greg Widseth
Bcc: Minnesota Court Officer
Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me
– Psalm 23:4